- Founded in the 1960's, Beer Meister was one of the first to market beer dispensers AKA kegerators to the residential market. We are known as "The Original".
- The company grew fast offering high quality products on payments that customers could afford.
- There were franchisees across the country selling our dispensers locally, from California to Pennsylvania to Florida and Texas.
- In the 1990's, with the rise of the internet, the company moved away from a franchise model, closing the local distrubitors and centralizing distribution in California.
- In 2008, the company was bought by the current owners and is operated out of our facility in Minnesota.
- At the end of 2014 Beer Meister launched Beer Meister Supplies, a new division to service the growing homebrewing market. To lead this divsion, we brought in a 20 year industry veteran who was the right hand guy to the owner of the largest homebrewing company in the US. Our goal is to bring the same level of quality products and service focus to the homebrewing and winemaking industry.
What We Believe:
- We are founded on the belief that we would not exist if we didn't keep our customers happy by offering quality products at fair pricies with same day shipping* and a laser focus on customer service.
- We strive to be known as a customer service company that happens to sell beer dispensers and brewing supplies. If you have any problems or questions with our products, Beer Meister is here to help.