Our Premium Series full size beer dispenser offers superior function and style for your home bar. This unit can be used for both free standing or built in applications. Perfect for the outdoor kitchens or gazebos, it will keep your beer ice cold on those warm summer days!The all stainless exterior looks great in any setting and really makes a statement. Our cooling technology and digital temperature control makes pouring a beer at the exact temperature you want a breeze. With an adjustable temperature range of 30 to 50 degrees and our tower cooler, we have you covered. This unit also comes complete with all of the components needed to starting pouring beer. These include a triple faucet insulated 3" stainless steel tower, dual guage regulator, 3 Gas and Liquid Disconnects, 5 lb. CO2 tank, 4" casters, drip tray and all hoses and connectors. Use it to store or dispense half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, and Cornelius kegs.
Be sure to check out the upgrade options:
1. Perlick 630SS is a non-sticking stainless steel faucet from a brand you can trust. If you aren't using your dispenser everyday, you may want to consider this upgrade.
2. Upgrade from the Dual Gauge Taprite to the Dual Body Taprite Regulator. This Dual Body Regulator is perfect for those who want to keep different pressure on different beer styles. It is also used for those who wish to have beer and soda off the same CO2 tank. You can serve multiple kegs with this system by adding an air distributor to one or both outlets. These are the most consistently accurate/ well built regulators on the market! They stay on pressure even when your CO2 tank level goes down. UL listed. Approved for use by all major breweries. Shutoff Valve is ball type check valve that prevents product back-up into regulator. Solid brass body with extra long nipple. Regulator has "Shut down" safety system (blow off at 55 to 60 PSI.) Permanent Quad-Ring Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks... no need to use a new fiber washer each time tank is changed. Heavy duty UL rated dual gauges.
3. Cleaning kit is a necessary addon to keep your lines clean. Order now and save $10 off the regular price.
4. If you want the delivery company to lower your beer dispenser down to the ground, you will need to add this option to your order. If you have help when taking delivery, you should be OK off loading yourself. Keep in mind this service does not involve bring the unit to your door, only to the curb. Please give us a call if you have questions.
- External Unit Dimensions: 39 1/4"H x 23 7/8"W x 24 7/8"D (w/o tower, w/o guardrail, w/ caster
- Tower Cooler
- Digital Temperature Control (temperature range 30-50 Degrees)
- LED light inside
- Metal interior and exterior
- Large capacity 5.7 cu ft inside
- Internal mount CO2 tank shelf
- Auto defrost
- Adjustable feet
- Door Lock
- Reinforced stainless steel floor
- Front ventilation
- ETL listed
- Weight 133 LBS
- Stainless door
- Front handle
- Stainless Drip Tray
- 5 pound CO2 tank
- Dual Regulator
- 3” Draft tower (stainless steel)
- 3 Gas and Liquid Disconnects
- 4" Casters
- Beer and CO2 lines
- Warranty- 1 year parts and labor, 2 year parts on compressor
FREE SHIPPING :-Yes
Note: This is a non-reversible door. Please take that into consideration when deciding where to locate the unit in your cabinetry.